AVID students recently traveled to Hanover College to learn more about the college and celebrate the end of the year. Here is a look at their trip.
AVID Travels to Hanover
Garrett Cook, PHS News Today Floor Director • April 17, 2024
Growing Green
Growing Green
Lillian Hall, Paolite Features Editor • April 17, 2024

(812) 723-3905

Review: Dawson gives a thumbs up to GTA V

One of the most anticipated games of this decade was Grand Theft Auto V. It came out September 19, 2013.

GTA V is about a retired killer (Michael) who comes out of retirement to pay off his debt that he owes someone. Michael has to rob for money. After his debt is repaid his old friend finds out that he is still alive.

The games maker Rockstar delivers the perfect storyline and plenty of things to do outside of missions. The designers from Rockstar North have made the graphics look as if you were actually there. For everyone that has played this game will have positive thoughts about it.

This game is one of the best I have ever played. Overall I would say that this game is a lot better than any previous of the GTA games.

This game can be played online with other players. You can also play by yourself if you feel like it.

If you like rampaging through the streets with guns, tanks, or rocket launchers this is the game for you. On the other hand if you dislike bad language, killing, or blood, you should not play it.

If you are under the age of 17 you should not play without a parents’ permission. This game can be played on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

Rating = A

Review by Dawson “Surf” Long