(812) 723-3905

Scholarship Update for the Week of 12/16

Beta Sigma Psi Scholarships (Due February 15)
Beta Sigma Psi, the national Lutheran fraternity, is offering two scholarships this year. The Martin Luther Scholarship is open to young men who will be attending their first year at any accredited 4-year college or university. The Christian Leadership Award is also given to Lutheran men who will be attending Purdue, IU, or the University of Illinois. See Mr. Crowder in the guidance office for more information and applications.

AAU 2014 High School Sullivan Scholarship (Due April 1)
This scholarship is available to any student athlete who is a paid AAU member. This award is to honor High School athletes in a particular sport who show outstanding athletic abilities, leadership skills, a well-rounded individual, great sportsmanship and strength of character; not only during sporting events but in their community as well. The AAU High School Sullivan Award will be presented to one female athlete and one male athlete. For more information or to apply, go to: http://highschoolsullivan.org/AAUHighSchoolSullivan/HighSchoolSullivanScholarshipApplication.asp

Adam W. Herbert Presidential Scholars Award (Due January 10)
The Adam W. Herbert Presidential Scholars Award is offered to Indiana residents and is awarded to 30-40 students in our state. The award includes a total scholarship of $6000 and is renewable for four years as long as a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 is maintained. Thus, the four-year value of this scholarship is $24,000. In addition to the scholarship, recipients will receive his/her choice of a laptop computer (either Dell or Apple) and a $1000 International Study Abroad award to be redeemed during the junior or senior year by students who enroll in a University approved study abroad experience. This award can be used at any IU campus. For more information including the nomination and application instructions, go to: http://www.ius.edu/ccp/_student-services/financialaid/files/HerbertScholarshipApp.pdf