Paoli Airport Service Day Project

PHS Media Staff

Make sure your following PHS Media News for all your Announcements and School updates.

Jill Coleman, PHS News Today Staff

October 6 brings back Service Day here at PHS. There will be several projects that the students will get to participate in and cleaning at the Paoli Airport is just one of the many. Teachers Aaron Key and Dusty Cole will be taking this group of students for the day. 

The Airport is located here in Paoli as you head towards Orleans. The students will be cleaning and painting the hangars, staining decks, cleaning equipment and vehicles, and other jobs the Airport needs done. This is an opportunity for students to show kindness by helping out in their community. 

“We are excited to be going to the Paoli Municipal Airport for service day. This is a great opportunity for students at our school to see and help local businesses and organizations around our community. It feels good to get out in our community and have our great students contribute to a great cause while representing our school!” said Key. 

The students will need to wear old clothes and dress appropriately because it may be cold. This group will be grilling out for lunch. Key believes a pilot will open up their personal hangers so that the students can see some of the inside of the facilities. 

“It is always an enjoyable day!” said Key.