Prom Photo Booth 2024
Prom Photo Booth 2024
Kylie Flannery, Photographer • April 24, 2024
A group poses at the 2024 Grand March
Grand March 2024
Kylie Flannery, Photographer • April 23, 2024

(812) 723-3905

Kesterson’s World Changed Forever

Every student has a story to tell about their family. Senior Sadie Kesterson has a unique family story that has changed her life forever.

Kesterson was an only child until her divorced parents each had a son around the same time.

“Marcus was born on December 18, 2006 and Kameron was born on December 14, 2006. They are only four days apart,” said Kesterson.

At eleven years of age, Kesterson’s world changed when she became the older sister to two babies.

“It was a very emotional time for me because I had gone eleven years of being an only child, and then all the sudden both of the houses I went to had a new baby,” said Kesterson.

Kesterson was used to being center of attention, and having to share the attention of her parents with her brothers was a challenge.

“Kameron and Marcus have both been a blessing in my life but it definitely came with some disadvantages. The biggest change was the support I was so use to getting from my mom, it slowly started fading when she got caught up in raising her new child,” said Kesterson.

Even though Kesterson’s life changed dramatically after her brothers were born, she is glad to have them.

“I am forever changed by the impact my two brothers made on my life,” said Kesterson.

Kesterson_SStory By Keisha Levi