AVID students recently traveled to Hanover College to learn more about the college and celebrate the end of the year. Here is a look at their trip.
AVID Travels to Hanover
Garrett Cook, PHS News Today Floor Director • April 17, 2024
Growing Green
Growing Green
Lillian Hall, Paolite Features Editor • April 17, 2024

(812) 723-3905

Junior Class Night March 14

Junior Class Night March 14

On March 14 at 6 p.m., guidance counselor Brandi Kerley is going to be meeting with the junior class and their parents. At the meeting, Kerley will be presenting information to the students and parents to help prepare for their senior year. This will take place in the high school cafeteria, and refreshments will be provided.

The presentation will show students tools to help with finding the right major or career, selecting the right college, maximizing scholarships and grants, understanding college costs with net price calculators and realizing the impact of social media on college admission and scholarship decisions.

The Orange County Community Foundation will present information on financial aid, scholarships, college entrance exams and early college decision. There will also be a presentation for 21st Century Scholars.

This meeting will cover a lot of useful information for students as they get closer to entering their senior year. Kerley looks forward to seeing the juniors and their parents in attendance.

Story by Madison Street