AVID students recently traveled to Hanover College to learn more about the college and celebrate the end of the year. Here is a look at their trip.
AVID Travels to Hanover
Garrett Cook, PHS News Today Floor Director • April 17, 2024
Growing Green
Growing Green
Lillian Hall, Paolite Features Editor • April 17, 2024

(812) 723-3905

Welcoming Mr. Wagner

On August 5, Paoli High School welcomed new Assistant Principal Ed Wagner. Wagner is a 1992 graduate of Bedford North Lawrence High School. After graduating, Wagner enlisted in the military. Following his service in the army in the 10th Mountain Division, Wagner went to Ball State University for Criminal Justice and Business Administration. From there, he became a police officer and eventually decided to return to school and get a degree in secondary education.

I became a police officer in Indianapolis and later became a special investigator for the DA’s office. While working as a police officer, I got a second Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education. I then got involved in education where I have been a head varsity football coach and athletic director. I got into administration for the challenges of it,” said Wagner.

Wagner has many plans for the year, but they all have a common goal of making the school a better place.

“I want to make Paoli High School better than it was before I arrived for both students and staff. Let’s have a great year,” said Wagner.

Story by Jozalyn Kempf

Mr. Wagner