Sign Up For A Tuxedo Rental

Sign-ups are available outside of Post Prom Committee Chair Miya Scott’s classroom

PHS Media Staff

Make sure you’re following PHS Media News for all your Announcements and School updates.

Emma McKibbon, Web Staff

Any student planning to go to Prom who has not yet rented their tuxedo, the After Prom committee is here to help. 

The After Prom Committee is hosting a tuxedo rental event for any student who has not yet rented their tux. The event will be on Wednesday, March 15, and Thursday, March 16. On these two days, students will be able to get fitted for their tux. Sign-ups are available outside of Post Prom Committee Chair Miya Scott’s classroom. 

The times that the students will be able to sign up for will be 3:20 to 7 p.m. Each time period is 20 minutes long. 

“The After Prom Committee wanted to offer a close and convenient place for prom goers to rent a tux or suit for their Prom,” said Scott.

For every tuxedo rented, $10 will be donated to the After Prom Committee parents. All of the money will go towards the Bingo game winners at the after prom. 

When the tuxedos and suits are in, students will be able to pick them up from Scott’s classroom.  After Prom they will have to put it in a bag and leave it in Scott’s room for the company to pick up.