Mr. PHS Back For A New Year

The show begins at 6 p.m. in the Uyesugi Auditorium and tickets will be sold at the door for $5

Ellie Sims, Paolite Staff Writer

One of the most notorious and loved activities at Paoli High School, Mr. PHS, is coming to the stage on Tuesday, March 14. The show begins at 6 p.m. in the Uyesugi Auditorium and tickets will be sold at the door for $5.
Mr. PHS is the annual prom fundraiser used to raise money for the Junior/Senior Prom that has been held every year since 2013. The talent and performance competition show is put together by 15 senior boys, along with their coordinators, to compete in four categories: onstage question, fitness, talent, and evening wear. One senior boy from various sports and activities at PHS are chosen by their coaches and sponsors to represent their hobbies. Throughout each category the boys are challenged to put on their best face and show the Paoli Community what they are about. It is their mission to convince the judges and guests how they are the 2023, Mr. PHS.
Art teacher and Booster Club coordinator Chris Jones has been putting together this years Mr. PHS for the last month or so to give the audience the best show possible.
“We usually have a really great show and I think this year will be no exception. The audience should expect to laugh, have a great time, and enjoy what these boys plan to put on for us. I highly recommend coming out next Tuesday, it isn’t something you will want to miss — especially the talent portion,” said Jones.
As Jones mentioned, the talent category tends to be a fan favorite among the crowds as our boys always come up with some very interesting and unique talents. We’ve never seen the same talent twice.
Not only will this show provide some great evening entertainment, those who attend will be helping to put together the 2023 prom for our juniors and seniors. Although not everyone will participate in the show, all seniors and juniors will benefit.