Las Vegas is Coming to Prom

Senior admissions are $10, and all other prom goers are $40

Ellie Sims, Paolite Staff Writer

On Saturday, April 22  the annual PHS prom will take place. The formal event begins at 7 p.m. and runs until 11 p.m. For those planning to attend, tickets are being sold in the treasurer’s office. Senior admissions are $10, and all other prom goers are $40. However, those seniors who met their fundraising goals received a free ticket. 

Any PHS junior or senior is welcome to come, by which they are also able to bring a guest of their choice. Anyone wishing to bring a student who is not a PHS student must apply for a guest pass.

“PHS students must obtain a guest pass from the main office, follow the instructions and bring the signed pass with them on prom night,” said Prom Organizer Chris Jones. 

This year’s prom theme is Las Vegas, which is a theme PHS has never put together before. 

“The theme this year is exciting and filled with bright colors and lights. I have no doubt my students will put together a vibrant prom this year,” said Jones.  

With this new theme, it is highly recommended that PHS students pull out their ball gowns and tuxedos to dance the night away at the 2023 PHS Prom. 

Tickets also must be purchased for attendees by Monday, April 17 at 3:10 p.m. 

The hour prior to the Prom’s start, there will be the PHS Grand March in the Uyesugi Auditorium at 6 p.m. The Grand March is a time for students to show off their formal attire and date for the evening. Those participating get in for free, and spectator admission is $3.