Morp Tickets Now on Sale
It's a Masquerade
Lillie Johnson, Staff Writer • April 30, 2024
Sports Talk Episode 3
Sports Talk Episode 3
Owen lewellyn, Paolite Staff Writer • April 30, 2024
Library Closes for Year; Miller Stays Busy
Cheyenne Hopper, Paolite Staff Writer • April 30, 2024

(812) 723-3905

Genius Found

Olivia McSpadden
U.S. History Teacher Chris Lindley hosting Hoosier Genius.

On December 6, students participated in the Hoosier Genius game show. The last time the event was held was in 2016.

Each grade level was represented by three students who were selected the day before during a school-wide Kahoot! game. The show was hosted by U.S. History Teacher Chris Lindley.

“I think it went pretty smoothly. All the faculty involved did a fantastic job of helping make the show run well. The only bobble was in how the preliminary round went with students being able to do the Kahoot! more than once. It did not really mess up the show, but some of those who did that ended up having to compete before a live studio audience! I think the audience enjoyed the show, and I hope, learned a lot about our great Hoosier state! ” said Lindley.

The sophomore class placed first; competing for the sophomores were Hannah Chestnut, Matthew Hammond and Kade Walls. The eighth grade took second place, which was represented by Caleb Bowles, Hunter Shinkle and Vanessa Thacker. Third place was the senior class, represented by Braeden Campbell, Miceala MacDonald and TyLynn Taylor.