Distinguished Sites Banner
Rocky the Ram gets escorted out by her security guards.
Rammy's Return to Honor Teachers
Tyler Hannon, Staff Writer • May 14, 2024
News to Know graphic.
Senior Say Farewell
TyLynn Taylor, Staff Writer • May 14, 2024

(812) 723-3905

Senior Say Farewell

Class of 2024 Events Planned
Cambry Tinkle
News to Know graphic.

As the class of 2024 is wrapping up their senior year, the students will be honored with awards, certificates, and cords on Class Night. Class Night will be held Wednesday, May 15 at 6 p.m. in the auditorium. Students will be able to take individual and group pictures after class night. 

Seniors are encouraged to bring all friends and family they want to attend. Class Night honors the seniors for their hard work and accomplishments. All cords awarded to the seniors will be worn on graduation day. 

On Saturday, May 18, the class of 2024 will say their final goodbyes in the Chambers Gymnasium. The graduation ceremony will begin at 10 a.m., and all graduating students must be in the cafeteria by 9:15 a.m. 

“Class night is an opportunity for the community to honor our seniors for their hard work.  This is the night we officially name the valedictorian, salutatorian, and the rest of the Top 10.  It is also an opportunity to showcase just how generous our community is, and many seniors will be awarded scholarships to help them in the next phase of their life. Graduation is also an opportunity for your family and friends to celebrate your accomplishments. It is a formal recognition of high school graduation, it marks not only the end of an era for the seniors, but more importantly the beginning of their adult lives,” said Class Sponsor Carol Eubank. 

All friends and family are encouraged to attend both in celebrating and honoring the class of 2024.