Auditions For “Fiddler on the Roof Jr.” Begin Today

Interested students should contact Wishart for more information

PHS Media Staff

Make sure your following PHS Media News for all your Announcements and School updates.

Olyvia Mullinax, Paolite Staff Writer

This October, the Drama Club is coming out with their fall production of “Fiddler on the Roof Jr.” The club will be performing the musical from October 20-22, and rehearsals are coming up soon. That is not all of what is in store for the club though, there are going to be many more productions to come. 

Drama Director Maria Wishart is ready to raise the curtain on her club productions and get things rolling. Auditions are being held September 6-9. Anyone is free to come and audition to be a part of the show. The technical department has been getting their training routinely, and each committee has been at work with their own respective projects. Wishart has expressed her excitement to be working with all of the members this year.

“I am looking forward to getting to know new members. We have lots of new participants,” said Wishart. “I love everyone’s enthusiasm this year!”

The group is considering a radio show in December, a show in conjunction with the fine arts department, and a series of 10-minute musicals. Anyone interested in getting involved with the projects in the drama club, should use the google classroom code for the PHS Drama Club Google classroom is z6j5njn.