(812) 723-3905

THE RAM RECAP

The Lady Varsity Golf team traveled to Salem on Tuesday, September 5. The scores for the Rams were junior Avery Crews shot a 51, senior Micaela McDonald shot a 52, and sophomore Alivia Sweet shot a 53. The Lady Rams will next compete in a meet on Monday, September 11 at Northeast Dubois.
The Varsity Cross Country team was away at the tri-county invitational on Tuesday, September 5. There were no individual scores for the girls.
“The girls’ race started and runners were called off the course 20 minutes into the race due to lightning,” said Head Coach Summer Hudelson.
The boy’s team scores were sophomore Jacoby Piper 26, and sophomore Billy Bob Apple 52. The Rams next meet will be the Orange County meet on Tuesday, September 12.
The Lady Rams Volleyball team traveled to Clarksville on Tuesday, September 5. The ladies won in three sets. The scores were 25-7, 25-8, 25-10. The Junior Varsity Rams also won in two sets with scores of 25-9 and 25-8 against the Commanders. Then the team traveled to Salem to face the Lions and beat them in three sets with scores of 25-13, 25-8, and 25-15. The Rams will compete Monday, September 11 in the Lower Gym against North Harrison.
The Lady Rams have their eyes on a local opponent coming soon.
“I can’t wait until we play Valley. We’ve had a very strong season so far and I think we are going to compete very well with them,” said senior Lily Stroud
The Varsity tennis team was home on Thursday, September 7, against Borden. The Rams lost with a 0-5 team score. Sophomore Kirkland Hughes lost No.1 singles, junior Jonny Shellenberger lost No.2 singles, sophomore Dakota Mousty lost No.3 singles, freshman Colton Henderson and Blaze Knapp lost No.1 doubles, sophomore Chad Sullivan and freshman Klay Turner lost No.2 doubles.
“The season is going good and I am looking forward to Sectionals,” said sophomore Kirk Hughes.