(812) 723-3905

The Ram Recap

Golf Season Ends, Rams Gain Big Wins

The Lady Rams Volleyball team traveled to Loogootee for a tournament on Saturday, September 9. The team went 2-1 on the weekend, beating North Harrison and Vincennes Lincoln and losing to Mater Dei. The Lady Rams then hosted the North Harrison Cougars on Monday, September 11. The team won in scores of 25-16, 25-18 and 25-18. Then the next day the Lady Rams traveled to Perry Central to face the Commodores in a PLAC match-up. The team won in four sets with scores of 25-17, 16-25, 25-19, 25-17.

The Lady Rams Golf team traveled to Valley Links Course Monday, September 11 to face  two other opponents. Paoli individual scores were sophomore Alivia Sweet, junior Avery Crews 54, and senior Micaela MacDonald 63. The team then played a PLAC match on Wednesday, September 13. The individual scores were junior Avery Crews 49, sophomore Alivia Sweet 49, and senior Micaela MacDonald 55. Then they played on Saturday, September 16 to compete in Sectionals. The scores for the Rams were junior Avery Crews 102, sophomore Alivia Sweet 106, and Micaela MacDonald 121.

The Varsity Cross Country team was away in the Orange County meet Tuesday, September 12. Finishing for the Rams were sophomore Jacoby Piper 14, freshman Zaden Taylor 23, and sophomore Billy Bob Apple 30. The girls’ individuals were sophomore Louise Favre 5, sophomore Jonè Aristi Itaeta 6, freshman Addie Payton 10, freshman Ada McSpadden 11.

The Varsity Tennis team hosted Crawford County for a PLAC match-up on Tuesday, September 12. The scores for the Rams were no. 1 singles sophomore Kirk Hughes won, no. 2 singles junior Jonny Shellenberger won, no. 3 singles sophomore Dakota Mousty won, no. 1 doubles freshman Colton Henderson and Blaze Knapp won, no. 2 doubles freshman Klay Turner and sophomore Chad Sullivan won. The boys then traveled to Northeast Dubois for a match on Friday, September 15. 

The Varsity Rams Football team hosted West Washington on Friday, September 15 for a PLAC match-up. The Rams coming into the game were 3-1 and West Washington was 1-3. The Rams were up big at halftime and that didn’t slow them down. They finished the game with a big win over a PLAC matchup. The score was 39-0 on Friday. The Rams are now 4-1 and 2-0 in PLAC. The Rams next game is this coming Friday against Eastern Greene for our Homecoming game.