Distinguished Sites Banner
Rocky the Ram gets escorted out by her security guards.
Rammy's Return to Honor Teachers
Tyler Hannon, Staff Writer • May 14, 2024
News to Know graphic.
Senior Say Farewell
TyLynn Taylor, Staff Writer • May 14, 2024

(812) 723-3905

STAFF REVIEW: Norton’s Take on ‘Dreamland Billionaire’ Trilogy

Paityn Norton
The Dreamland Billionaire series.

If you are looking for a Disney-type romance book series that will have you wanting more, I have the series for you. The Dreamland Billionaire series is a trilogy about the three Kane brothers who are trying to gain their inheritance after their grandfather passed away. This series is written by Lauren
Asher. The series is based around the famous theme park called “Dreamland” The first book is “The Fine Print,” the second book is “Terms and
Conditions” and the third book is “Final Offer”.

“The Fine Print’’ is the first book in the trilogy. It’s a story about Rowan and Zahra. Rowan is renovating Dreamland and is the boss of Dreamland. Dreamland is like a Disneyland theme park with princesses and rides. Zahra is a worker at Dreamland when she accidentally sends in a proposal
criticizing one of Dreamland’s rides. Instead of getting fired, Rowan offers her a promotion. Things start to get messy when their feelings start to grow for each other and when Zahra finds out Rowan’s biggest secret, she doesn’t know whether to trust Rowan anymore. ‘The Fine Print’ is my least favorite book in the series, but it was still a good book in my opinion. I still rated it four out of five stars.

“Terms and Conditions” is the second book in the trilogy. It’s a story about Declan and Iris. Declan is destined to be the next CEO of the Kane family’s media empire. Before he becomes CEO, he has to complete his grandfather’s inheritance. Getting married. It seems impossible until his assistant volunteers to be his wife. Their fake relationship starts to bleed into their real lives. For the both of them, falling in love with each other was not a part of the contract. My favorite part of this book was Iris. She is this strong and independent woman who doesn’t take any criticism. Iris is one of my favorite characters in the trilogy.

“Final Offer” is the third and final book in the trilogy. This story is a little different from the first two. ‘Final Offer’ is about two past lovers that were torn apart because of addiction to alcohol. Callahan Kane and Alana Catillo. Cal was known as the troubled Kane. He suffered from an addiction to alcohol. His inheritance from his grandfather is to spend a summer at his lake house before selling it. Only problem? His grandfather sold it to the one girl Cal has ever loved. ‘Final Offer’ is my favorite book of the series, and shows the struggles of trying to overcome addiction. It shows Cal and Alana’s story and shows that they never really fell out of love. Asher did an amazing job wrapping up the series with Cal and Alana.

The Dreamland Billionaire series is about three brothers trying to inherit their grandfather’s inheritance, but along the way, they fall for the sweet girls. This series is about love, friendship, family, heartbreak, and grief. Lauren Asher was the beautiful mind behind this series and many more books. Asher has been titled ‘New York Times Bestselling Author’ from her first book in the series, “The Fine Print” in 2022. Asher has another completed series called the “Dirty Air Series” that include Formula 1 riders. Asher released a new book that is the first in the new “Lakefront Billionaires Series” called “Love Redesigned,” released on November 7, 2023. The second in the series called “Love Unwritten” will be released on June 18, 2024.

My personal favorite Lauren Asher books are “Final Offer” and “Love Redesigned.” These two books are uniquely different from each other but are
written so beautifully. I have not yet read any of the books in the “Dirty Air Series” but I want to read them this year. If you are looking for a new author, Lauren Asher does it best and is my personal favorite.