(812) 723-3905

Planning for the Future

School Plans Events for College Go Week
The Guidance Office says That You Should Use This Tool If You Need It.
Courtesy

College Go Week takes place each August through November, with information and resources to help Hoosier K-12 students plan and explore education beyond high school. College Go Application Week is sponsored by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education and the American College Application Campaign (ACAC) to help increase first-generation and low-income students who plan to attend education beyond high school. College Go Week will be taking place September 25-29.

Students can apply to all participating colleges and universities this week for free. This week helps encourage students to apply before early application deadlines and gives them a greater chance of receiving institutionally-awarded financial aid. The Indiana Commission for Higher Education announces that 35 Indiana Colleges are participating in Indiana’s College Application Week. Indiana Colleges and universities, including Indiana State University, Indiana Tech, Indiana University Southeast, Ivy Tech Community College, University of Evansville, and many others, are participating. 

“College Go! Week gives students the opportunity to think about post-secondary education and make plans for the future,” said Guidance Counselor Rachel Robinson. 

The Guidance Office would like to encourage students to take advantage of this opportunity, waiving hundreds of dollars in fees.  

Robinson and Guidance Counselor Katrina Brace can help with any questions about College Go Week.